With The Five Behaviors, individuals gain insight about their team’s strengths and challenges and discover how effective communication and objective feedback transforms team culture.
Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® style—D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C:conscientiousness—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust One Another – When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas – When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions – When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable – When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results – The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
Contact us or call 315-794-9495 for more information regarding DiSC!