What is Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (LEA)?
The LEA™ measures 22 leadership behaviors grouped into six core functions, creating a uniquely insightful profile that provides a nuanced and scientifically sophisticated development tool.
- Provide leaders with feedback from their boss(es), peers, and direct reports
- Contextualize behaviors and illuminating gaps between perception and reality
Leadership Impact Report
- Measures 26 leadership competencies
- Provide actionable insights into the impact leaders have on those around them
When gathering observer perceptions is not an option, the powerful insights of the LEA™ model are available in a self-only format.
The LEA 360™ Suite: for Organizational Development
LEA Leadership Culture™
- Define requirements for future success
- Assess individuals
- Review organizational impact
- Develop individuals and teams
- Deep, clear insights into the culture created by the leadership practices and behaviors in an organization
- Powerful tool for organizations in the midst of mergers or transitions
LEA Strategic Directions™
- Empowers organizations to define an approach to leadership that will enable them to successfully achieve their strategic objectives
- Critical for organizations with ambitious goals for growth
LEA Role Expectations™
- Establishes leadership priorities for a particular role or roles
- Ideal tool when hiring for critical positions or restructuring roles and responsibilities
What is Individual Directions Inventory (IDI)?
The IDI explores hidden drivers and untapped sources of energy, connecting motivation and behavior in innovative new ways to empower individuals and organizations to make unprecedented progress toward their goals.
Get actionable insights into team motivations, patterns, potential biases, and sources of misalignment. This tool helps teams work together more effectively, unlocks untapped potential for productivity, and can result in new levels of organizational achievement.
Surfaces subtle drivers to reignite individual energy and illuminate opportunities for growth
Highlights aspects of an individual’s ideal environment and strengthens team dynamics
Builds a roadmap for channeling motivational energy to support organizational objectives
Supports organizational change, coaching, executive transition and candidate selection
See team composite data alongside individual IDI data
Clear, easy-to-read data layout
Choose from up to 20 themes to tailor the development work to suit the team’s unique needs
Move quickly from a broader team profile to specific, actionable insights that will resonate with the team